I was excited to see that these reader favorite leggings from last year have a few new colors — I feel like happy colors can be a nice way to elevate a day lounging around.
I like the big pockets, the wide cuffs at the bottom, and the softness of the fabric is legendary. They’re even on a bit of sale right now — they’re $65 full price, but select colors and styles are $39.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: these were some of the top loungewear items readers loved in 2020…
Above: navy cardigan (can work with some work outfits also!) / black t-shirt (also great under suits!) / banded bralette (top) / smooth bralette / soft pocket leggings
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.